15 Years of the Streetsmart Handbook
Since 2002, the Streetsmart Handbook has:
- reached almost 3 million students
- been delivered to over 2,000 schools
- informed our youth on topics including mental health, alcohol and drugs and bullying
- provided information from industry leaders such as Youth Beyond Blue, Butterfly Foundation, Australian Drug Foundation, Quitline, Cybersmart and other government organisations from each state and territory
- grown and adapted with our youth to help inform them on new topics that are pertinent to them as they become adults
All of this could only have been achieved with the kind and generous support of organisations and small businesses such as yours who continue to help and support our youth through the Streetsmart Handbook.
This year we are celebrating 15 years of the Streetsmart Handbook and we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued support of our Handbook.
Without your support we would not be able to provide this valuable resource to our youth at no cost to students or schools. Each year our youth face new challenges and obstacles and through the Streetsmart Handbook we aim to help guide them through these times and provide them with the information they need to make smart choices as they become adults. Your support helps us do just that.
Once again, thank you for your support.